Wednesday 27 June 2012

Something Different


We were having a quiet night last night and then my MH saw that the sky was lovely and so she decided to go outside and take some pictures, and naturally, I had to go with her to make sure she didn't do anything silly, and boy, what fun we had!

While she was taking her pictures, I danced around my garden and climbed my poles and ran and ran until my little legs were sore. My MH says she thinks I have a brilliant imagination 'cos I make up games to play and pretend I am a big brave hunter.

She took this picture of me just as I was about to pounce on an unsuspecting blade of grass and I think I look so wonderful in it. I like my action shots!


As we were going into my house, I asked my MH to take a picture of my little butterfly so that you could see it and here it is. I like it and I hope you do too.



I had a rest and then I went out to play again when it got late and I was out for hours and hours and hours, so today I have been sleeping, but I am about to go out and attack my neighbourhood again and see what is happening on my little island.

I shall tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment