Sunday 3 June 2012

A So So Day


It started off quite well this morning and I was out playing with my humans in my garden and we were all very happy, but then they went away on the boat again and left me all alone and I wasn't so happy.




This is the Orkney Folk Festival weekend and 'cos my humans like music, they have been going to the concerts and 'cos I am a pussy cat, I can't go with them. However, this one was in the afternoon and they came back before it was my dinner time, so that was Ok.

It was a good afternoon so the window was left open for me and I went out to see some of my little animal friends, so I wasn't too lonely.

I was very happy last night when my humans were home again and I cuddled up beside my MH and had a good sleep. They have promised me that we will be back to normal this week, but they brought home wallpaper for the bathroom and my DH is going to stick it up on the walls, so I think there might be a wee bit disruption in my house this week.

I shall have to make sure that I get my fair share of cuddles and attention.

2 comments:

  1. Squeak, no matter how busy your humans are, there will always be time for special cuddles. When I get overwhelmed, the best thing is a cuddle from my Sadie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie. My MH says that getting a cuddle from me is the bestest thing in the en-tire world! She says that her favourite sound is my purring and if we made a tape of pussy cats purring and sell it, it would make her very rich!

    ReplyDelete