Friday 15 June 2012

A Quiet Life


I told you a wee while ago that I would probably spend most of my summer nights outside and that's just what I have been doing.

I play outside for a lot of the day time, but after my dinner I have a snooze either on my couch or on my rug or on my MH's knee and then I hit the bright lights at about ten o'clock at night and this morning I didn't come home until half past three! Even my DH was in his bed and snoring!

There aren't really any bright lights on my little island---I was just being poetic Hee hee :) There aren't any lights at all except the two lighthouses but there are no street lights. In the summer, it doesn't get dark at all so we don't need any lights, but in the winter it gets dark at about half past three in the afternoon and my humans take torches with them everywhere they go. Being an adorable pussycat with perfect eyesight, I don't need any torches 'cos I can see everything. I have a funny mark on one of my eyes and I have had it since I was being born, but nobody knows what it is. It doesn't hurt me or make me not see and I think it makes me mysterious and more interesting!

I am loving lying on my little sheepskin rug. I have had it since I came to my house, but it is only now that I have decided I really like it, much to the amusement of my humans. They can't figure out what goes on in my adorable little mind, and I have every intention of keeping it that way!

My MH was away swimming this morning and when she came back we played with all my toys, but just for a wee while 'cos I am saving all my energy for going out to see all the sheeps and cows and mouses and anything else that might be out there tonight.





Oh I do love exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment