Thursday 7 June 2012

A Question


Are all humans a bit odd or is it just mine? I do wonder at times and today I am very confused 'cos they are even odder than usual!

The day started off just normal and my DH and me went into the greenhouse, but we didn't stay out too long 'cos the weather is pretty awful with rain and mist and just generally miserable. So I thought we could all have a nice quiet day in my house playing with my toys. Boy, was I wrong!

For some unknown reason--to me at least--my DH took the bathroom door off and put it on trestles in my kitchen and then my MH got out some white paint and put it on the door! I nearly walked over the door to get a closer look at what she was doing, but I was very quickly lifted out of the way.

When she finished that, she went into my bathroom and painted all the woodwork and then it dawned on me what they were up to. They were decorating! There was no room for me and I did feel a wee bit neglected, but then I realised that it was probably because of me that they had to do this, so I said nothing.

When I was a baby cat and had just come to my house, I liked to play with the toilet roll and 'cos my little claws were quite sharp, I have made scratches on the wallpaper. Oops! AND! One night, my MH wakened up 'cos there was a funny noise and when she got up, I was sitting in the washand basin hitting the shower switch against the wall. It has a wee cork at the end of it and it made a lovely 'clunking' noise and I loved doing it, but it also made scratches on the wallpaper. Oops, again! My humans now keep the bathroom door shut so that I can't get in and I think they want to make it nice again, so I shall have to behave! Maybe!! :))

When they were finished, they did play with me and this is a picture of me with my new toy and my very favourite toy so it wasn't too bad a day after all especially when my friend S. came up to see me and gave me a cuddle.



No comments:

Post a Comment