Tuesday 19 June 2012

Pussy Cat MOT


That's what I have had today! I wondered why my MH wouldn't let me out to play this morning, and now I know why. The vet was coming!

I got told this after I had eaten up my breakfast and my MH said that since the vet was coming over to see the cows on my island, she would come and see me too. This was fine, but I was a wee bit worried in case she thought I might be a cow too, but when she came into my house she knew right away that I was a pussy cat. It took her another minute or two before she noticed I was adorable!

She checked my little heart with her ear plug things, she looked at my teeths and she feeled all over my tummy and said I was perfect! Perfect AND adorable! Then she took out a ginormous needle and stucked it into me, and I didn't make a sound 'cos my MH was holding me and I didn't want to be a baby, so I was very brave and the vet told me that too. Perfect AND adorable AND brave!!!

When she went away, I got out to play and I rolled in the mud and lay on the grass until it was time for me and my MH to go and put the water out for the cows and that is when she took this picture of me for you. So this is what a perfect, adorable and brave pussy cat looks like!





Later in the afternoon we had some visitors and they made a big fuss of me which made me very happy. I will have a wee rest now and then I will go out to play later on 'cos I have a lot of news to tell all my friends tonight.

I can tell them that this perfect, adorable, brave pussy cat passed her MOT. I know they will be happy for me.

2 comments: