Saturday 30 June 2012

Now here's funny thing


Me and my MH wakened up very early at four o'clock this morning and when we looked out of the window, all the world had disappeared and everything was just white! I couldn't even see my gate! My MH said it was like living in the middle of a big marshmallow!

So, we just went back to sleep and when we wakened up again, the marshmallow had gone away and my world was back again. I wonder if we eated our way out of the big marshmallow when we were sleeping?

I have been out playing a lot today and I went down to see the mummy cows with their babies but they didn't need any water 'cos it had been raining yesterday and their tub was still full. So I just had a wee chat with them instead.

While I was exploring, my MH went into the gym and did her wee leg exercises. It's not the exercises that are wee---it's her legs!! Hee hee :))

Then in the afternoon, my friend S. came to see me and she picked me up and tickled my tummy and I liked that very much so I purred loudly for her and that made her laugh. I was quite tired after that, so I just lay down on my sheepskin rug and had a nap, and she thought I looked adorable.




And now that you have seen today's picture, I know you will agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment