Friday 1 June 2012

Mountaineering Pussycat


I was helping my MH in the bedroom this morning and while she was busy, I took myself off to do a bit of exploring up on the top of the wardrobes and my MH took this picture of me.




She has lots of soft toys up there so I went and had a wee look at them all and then I jumped down again and landed on my bed and we all had a chuckle.

I am to be left on my own tonight 'cos my humans are going to a concert in Kirkwall, so I might have a party! My friend will come in to keep me company and feed me and my humans will be home later on tomorrow night with a toy for me---- I hope!

I am OK on my own and the window will be left open for me so that I can get in and out whenever I feel like it, so I will be fine. I will miss my humans but I will make sure they give me their undivided attention when they come back.

I will let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment