Wednesday 13 June 2012

A Mixed Day


I have been playing and sleeping, I have been inside and outside. I have had company and have been left on my own and it has been sunny and raining too, so you can see that my day has been a bit mixed.

My DH was away to the Cat Protection shop and my MH goes out for a wee while on a Wednesday so I had a snooze while I was on my own, then I played with my MH when she came back and I sat on her knee while she told me what she had been doing.

I played outside until the rain came on and when I came back in, my MH was playing on her Wii and she decided that I should get weighed, so I had to go on it too. Now, I don't mind going on the Wii, but I do put my foot down-----in fact all four of my adorable little feets!---- when she tries to get me into my lycra cat suit. NO WAY!!





How could I ever face and terrorise all the mouses on my island if they knew I was prancing about in a lilac lycra cat-suit. I could never show my face outside again, so it is not going on and that is DEFINITE!! Anyway, my little Wii Mii was delighted with my weight again and said I am just purrfect! But I knew that already.

You may have guessed by now that my MH's favourite colours are lilac and purple, but I don't know what mine is.

Did you know that some scientist says that cats dream in colour?

How does he know???

No comments:

Post a Comment