Sunday 24 June 2012

Lazy, lazy day


There's not much happening in my little life today as the weather is still bad and I don't want to go outside for too long, so I have been playing with my toys in my house and having wee snoozes on my blanket and on my sheepskin rug.

I was a little bit naughty last night 'cos I wakened up very early---about one o'clock in the morning--- and I decided that since I had slept so much through the day, I was full of beans and I would just have my breakfast early and go out to play.

A simple plan, I thought, but there was just the littlest flaw in it---I couldn't waken my MH 'cos she had stayed up late and hadn't been in her bed that long! Oops! Well, I tried gently wakening her by purring rather loudly in her ear and that didn't work, so I even more gently walked on her face and that did the trick, although she did land on the top of my wardrobe at first!! Hee hee :)))

She gave me some biscuits and left the window open for me, but it was quite wet so I decided to stay inside, but I was lonely and wanted my MH to play with me and I kept trying to see if she was awake---which she was eventually! So you will have worked out that I am not flavour of the month today!!

We went into the gym for a while and I played while my MH did her exercises and then we played in the garden for a while and I rolled and rolled on my path and did some very fetching stretches.





After this, we went to see if the cows needed some water but 'cos there had been so much rain, their bath was still full, so we just said hello to them and went home again and I watched as my MH played on her Wii.

I think I had better go out tonight and get rid of all my energy 'cos if I distrurb my MH for two nights she has promised that will be the end of adorable Squeak, and I am taking no chances. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment