Tuesday 26 June 2012

I'm in charge


Well, I WAS in charge but the Boss is home now and I am so exhausted with all the responsibility that I have to have a lie down!





My MH was away to Kirkwall today with some of the ladies from the island and she told me that I was to be in charge of my house and my DH. Now, being in charge of my house is easy, but being in charge of my DH......?? :)))

However, I worked very hard and we got on fine. We put out the washing which she had put in the washing machine before she went away on the boat, and I made sure it was hung on the rope properly as I watched from the top of my favourite clothes pole.

Then we did our own work in our greenhouse and we spent most of the rest of the day in the garden 'cos it has been hot, and it is just how I like it. My little weather man friend has done really well today and has given me beautiful weather.

My DH went to the boat to help my MH get her messages home and once they had packed everything away it was my special time and I sat on her knee and she told me all about her day and I told her what I had been doing and we were both very happy.

She brought home some new ornaments for my garden and maybe tomorrow I will ask her to take a picture of them so that you can see them. There are two birdies and a butterfly and they light up with the sun, but it is so light all the time just now, that we don't really see them working, but they are lovely.

I am resting now, but I shall attack the outside later on and I shall stay out very late 'cos my DH can leave the window open for me to come home whenever I feel like it.

And tomorrow I am not in charge, thank goodness. I am just an ordinary pussy cat, although a VERY adorable one! Hee hee :))

No comments:

Post a Comment