Tuesday 12 June 2012

A Good Puss


That's what my MH said I was and I totally agree. I have been out lots and lots today and I didn't waken my humans until seven o'clock this morning, so that was Ok. We had a visitor to my house and I was lying on the back of my couch having a snooze and our visitor said I looked tired and wondered what I had been doing.

Well, If only I could have told him. The nice farmer next door was ploughing his field in front of my living room and there were hundreds of ginormous gulls chasing his tractor and I was sitting in my garden watching them. My MH had put out some food for the birdies and suddenly this HUGE gull came down and right in front of my very eyes, stared having a feed and completely ignored my presence. It wasn't even frightened of me! I was disgusted! So, I sprang into action and assumed 'the position'.





I crouched down as low as I could and gave a little growl. I narrowed my eyes, wriggled my adorable little bottom, flattened my lugs and was just about to spring........ it flew away! I was devastated. All that effort for nothing. Ho hum :(

There was nothing left but to go home and have a snooze until I got over my disappointment and that's why I was looking sleepy.I was actually in a not very good mood. However, after I had had my sleep, I felt a lot better and I sat on my MH's knee and she gave me a cuddle and told me all about her day and I was back to being a very happy pussy cat again, 'cos she said I was her very bestest puss cat and I liked that.

I am sure that my night will be brilliant and I hope yours is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment