Thursday 10 May 2012

A wee Bit Lonely


That's what I was today 'cos my humans had to go away for a wee while and they left me all by myself. I know I am a very lucky puss to have my humans with me all the time, but I miss them when they are away----but don't tell them that!

Anyway, it was a good day so the living room window was left open and I went out to play in my garden, but 'cos I had nobody to play with, I went back inside. I had a sleep and before I knew it, himself and The Boss were back again.

I sat on my MH's knee after we had put all the messages away and she told her all about her day and I listened and purred, and I told her what I had been doing and she listened, but she didn't purr!

I went into the greenhouse with my DH and we had a look at all our plants and now I am having a snooze 'cos I am going out hunting later on. I wakened up at four o'clock this morning and it was so light that I thought we had all overslept, and so I wakened my MH----and that's how I know what time it was! Oops!!

I think my (adorable) little body clock needs adjusting!








No comments:

Post a Comment