Tuesday 15 May 2012

Still Windy


I don't know what is happening to all this weather, but I am going to fix it 'cos I've got some help now. I have some doggy friends and hen friends in Shetland and they are going to write with me to my little weather man Sean and we are going to get some sun. So there!

It is still very windy and there are some really heavy rain showers, so we are all not happy at all. I did manage to get out for a while last night but I didn't stay out too long 'cos my adorable little body was very cold. I did manage to annoy my humans a tiny tad 'cos they had to keep getting up to open the window to let me out and then a few minutes later, they had to let me in again. They couldn't leave the window open 'cos they would have blowed away with all my furniture!

I have been resting today although I went outside this morning and when the rain came on my MH was worried about me and when she came out to find me, she found me sitting on my garden bench watching the world go by and not bothering too much about about the rain, but I decided to go in with her anyway and I am very glad that we did 'cos as soon as we got in my house, it rained and rained with very heavy rain, and I think I would have been 'ringing' again!




We did go into the gym for a while and my MH was able to leave the door open so I could sit and look out at all the birdies while her little legs were doing all their hard work. I am now having my siesta 'cos I am going out again tonight, but whether it is out of the window or out of the door, I know not.

I have a lot of decisions to make in my adorable little life!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Squeak. Bella the soppy rottweiler was willing to put her paw to a letter today but the hens refused to come out. Connie has been telling the others about the weather she remembers on the South Coast before her humans brought her here to Shetland. the babies hatched this year say they have never in their lives known a day without wind and rain so are not sure what nice weather is. Connie and the other adult hens are willing to join a march to the back of the coop in protest against the weather, would that help? I told Bella about a famous singer called John Lenon who did a sleep in for peace and Bella says she will try this.

    ReplyDelete