Sunday 27 May 2012

Still Brilliant!


I am still having the bestest of fun and 'cos the weather is still warm and sunny, my humans have been outside with me all day and that makes me a very happy pussy cat indeed. My friend J. was back again and he played with me for a wee while too, so I have had plenty of company which I really like. I even had a visit for the nice man next door and he let me sniff his big farm gloves that he was wearing, but it wasn't a very nice smell and it made me sneeze and that made him laugh!

I went down the path with my DH to put some water in the bath for all the mummy cows and the baby ones too. There aren't any more babies in the field, but there might be some more this week. I hope so 'cos I like the baby cows.

My MH washed her car today 'cos it was all covered in dust and she could hardly see out of the windows and she played with me and the water hose and I just LOVED it. She scooted the water at me but just so that it missed me, and I ran away from it and then back again, and we did this lots and lots of times and it made my friend J. laugh, so that's good.

Then my MH did a very funny thing and I was a wee bit worried about her. She brought the vacuum cleaner outside!! I thought she was going to vacuum the grass and I was just about to phone the men in the white coats to come and take her away, when I realised she was hoovering the inside of her car! Whew!! That was a relief.

When we came in, I decided to have a wee snooze and my MH took this picture of me which I am sure will make you smile. I hope so.



My humans are going to Stromness tomorrow to meet my friends rom Germany who read all about me every day. They came to see me last year and thought I was just as adorable as I say I am, but this year my humans are going to meet them and I have to stay at home. I am a wee bit sad but I understand and if it is a good day I can play outside without getting disturbed by the vacuum cleaner OR the lawn mower.

So it's not all bad, is it? I hope it is good for you.

1 comment:

  1. Your picture shows just how adorable you are, and it did make me smile.

    ReplyDelete