Sunday 6 May 2012

Resting


I am having a lazy day today although I did help my MH to change the beds and that always gives me great fun 'cos I hide under the bed and under the sheets and under the duvet and then my MH has to try and find me. One time, I climbed right inside the duvet cover and she only noticed when she went to lift it to shake it all into place! She said I would have been like Elvis 'All shook up'! That made us both giggle. Me and my MH giggle a lot.

We then went out to feed the birds and it was lovely and sunny when we went out the door, but by the time we had reached where the bird feeder was, it had started to hail and it was hailing very hard and we had to go inside very quickly 'cos those wee hailstones are sore.

My DH is watching the football, so I am having a wee snooze on my couch and my MH is making friendship bracelets with lots of threads. I tried to catch the thread as she was working, but she gave me a row, so I know not to do it now. I am a very quick learner.




I went outside last night until two o'clock this morning so that's the reason I am a bit tired, but if this hail stays on, I shall be in bed before my MH!

I hope you are all having a lazy day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment