Wednesday 16 May 2012

Oops!


I think the threat of lots of letters from disgruntled pussycats and doggies and hennies has frightened our wee weather man 'cos he has made the weather a bit better today. Not a lot, but at least I have been able to get out to play, and that's when I got the 'oops'.

I went out quite early after I had eaten my breakfast and when I came home my MH noticed that I had a wee cut on my adorable little nose. It's not big and it's not sore, but it is a tiny bit red, and of course, I can't tell my humans how I got it.I was in the big shed belonging to the nice farmer man next door, so it might have been there, but I also went through my fence 'cos I was watching a big curlew that was sitting in the field, so it might have been there.




Anyway, it's really not bad, although if I am needing a cuddle, I might pretend a wee bit. Hee hee :)) BUT! My MH threatened to put a bandage on it, but I was out of the window again as quick as lightning.

Now. I ask you. Can you imagine what it would do to my street cred, if I went out with a big bandage on my adorable little nose? How could I possibly terrorise all the mouses with a huge plaster on my face? The woman has no sense at all.

I shall have to have a serious word!

No comments:

Post a Comment