Saturday 5 May 2012

Oops!


I was a wee bit very naughty last night, but I didn't get into too much trouble, and I shall now explain why.

Me and my MH had had a lovely lazy day and I watched while she played on her Wii and I was quite content lying all cosy on my couch, and then I had my dinner and a wee snooze on my MH's knee while she watched Emmerdale, and then it was time for me to go out hunting.

Now, the weather wasn't too great, but I managed to get my adorable little body into a sheltered bit of my jungle and I ran and jumped and sniffed and purred and I was very happy. So happy that I didn't realise that the night had disappeared and we were into the morning.

I heard my DH whistling and calling but I was busy, so I am afraid I pretended I didn't hear him, and I know that was a wee bit naughty.



My MH was already sound asleep and about half past two in the morning, my DH decided he had to go to bed too, 'cos he had been working all day and he was tired, and as he was going to bed, he wakened my MH and told her I was still out, so SHE got up and called for me.

I did mean to go home, but every time I went to move, the rain came on and I sheltered until it went off, and everytime I sheltered I found something else to amuse me, so it was ten past three in the morning before I went home and my MH let me in the window, and gave me a row for staying out so long.

I am sure it would have been the soup pot for me if she hadn't been so tired, but once I cuddled up beside her and purred my bestest purr, all was forgiven!

I've still got the magic touch dear reader. It is still there!

No comments:

Post a Comment