Wednesday 23 May 2012

Not Much to Report


There are no more baby cows in my field but the three wee baby ones are getting big and are running around the field together, and I am hoping that I can run around with them.

I have decided that in the summer I will be a nocturnal cat and my routine shall be as follows. Play with my humans and watch what they are doing through the day, and when they are quiet I may have a wee snooze. After my dinner, I will go out for a short while just to check on everything and then I will sleep on my MH's knee until about ten o'clock at night when I will attack my neighbourhood and I will stay out until I am feeling tired.

All of this depends on the weather of course, 'cos if it is raining then I will have a re-think, but if it is fine then my humans can leave the window open for me and I can get in whenever I feel like it without disturbing them too much. I think this is a sublime plan.



I have been out a lot already as my MH was hanging out her washing and I was continuing my pole dancing routine, so it is resting time now.

I am a little concerned tonight 'cos I have heard my humans saying that they are going to the Fossil Museum tomorrow, so if you don't hear from me again, you will know that my humans have been kept there! Tee hee :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment