Thursday 3 May 2012

A Night in the Life of.....


ME! I thought I would tell you what I do at night times 'cos I keep telling you what I do in the day times.

Well, I have my dinner about five o'clock and then I have a snooze on my couch while my humans have their dinner and we watch television then. They like the news and then my MH watches Emmerdale and I usually have a sleep on her lap while she is doing this.

I sometimes play with my toys and she helps me, but last night the weather was so good that she decided to take me outside to play and of course, she brought her camera 'cos there was a lovely sunset. We chased around in the garden for a long time and I climbed up on the gate posts and watched all the birdies flying around, but I didn't hurt them 'cos I know I shouldn't do that. Well, not when my humans are watching anyway! Hee hee!


It started to get a bit cool, so we went inside, and I curled up on my couch for a wee cat nap while my MH played on her computer and my DH read his book.

Sometimes, I cuddle up to my MH and put my adorable little paws on her lap top and it makes her write very funny words, so I usually have to move. She plays games and I like to watch when things move fast across her screen and sometimes I try to catch them, but she doesn't let me do this, so I have stopped now.




When I am not tired any more, I go outside on my own and do pussy cat things and I just love this. Because the weather is good, my humans leave the living room window open and I come back in whenever I feel like it for a wee feed or a wee drink or a big cuddle, and I do this lots of times.

My MH goes to bed at about half past ten, and I see her settled and then I nip out again for another wee while 'cos my DH stays up late so I can always get in again, and then when it is time for sleeping, I cuddle up beside my MH and when she puts her light out, she cuddles me and tells me she loves me and I purr back at her and we both go to sleep really, really happy.

I am a lucky puss. I hope you are lucky too.

No comments:

Post a Comment