Monday 21 May 2012

More of the same


I have just been doing normal things today but I have been very busy. My humans have been busy too, so I have to keep an eye on them to make sure they don't wander off.

Monday is cleaning day chez Squeak, and as you all know by now, I don't like the vacuum cleaner, but it is good in the summer 'cos me and my DH can disappear into the greenhouse and we can do what we like 'cos The Boss just leaves us alone out there. My DH has a chair with a cushion on it for when he is 'resting', but when he is busy, I keep the chair warm for him and sometimes I am so comfortable, I just nod off.

He put a new carpet down in our bathroom today and I had great fun helping him and he said he didn't know what he would have done if I hadn't been there! The new carpet was all rolled up, and I was inside it and on top of it, to give it the Squeak seal of approval! It is nice and soft on my adorable little feets, and I like it.

My MH went into the gym and I went in too and watched her doing her walking and rowing and cycling until she was all tired and then we crawled back into my house and had a wee seat to get her breath back. The weather is still cool but it is nice and calm, and I have spent the afternoon in my wee hoose having a few cat-naps 'cos I am going out after my dinner to visit all my animal friends and check to see if there are any more baby cows. I need to know what is happening on my patch.

Today's picture was taken at night time and I am sitting on another gate post at my garden watching the birdies. There are lots of birdies now and I have seen a lapwing and some oyster catchers and lots of starlings and I even saw a swallow today. I don't like them 'cos they dive bomb me even when I am not doing anything, so I think I will have to show then who is boss this year!




They should respect someone as wise and adorable as what I am! Shouldn't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment