Thursday 17 May 2012

More company


I have been out all day getting acquainted with some of the lady cows who are in the field in front of my house, and they were very interested in my sore nose, so I told them how I managed it.

There are lots of cows in the field and there are sheeps in the other field, so I have had to do a lot of visiting. I had a long chat with some of the baby sheeps, but there are no baby cows yet, but my MH says they are ladies-in-waiting, so it might not be too long before I have lots more friends to play with. That will be good fun.



My MH was away to Stromness today with the duvet off our bed so that she could get it washed, so I was in charge of the house and my DH and I did a very good job and got one of her special cuddles when she came home. Then I helped her put the duvet on the bed and that was great fun, especially when she tried to put the spare one in a black bag and couldn't understand why it wasn't going in, and why the bag kept moving, but you know why, don't you?

Yep! When she wasn't looking, yours truly nipped into the black bag and went away down to the bottom so the duvet couldn't get in and when my MH found me she just laughed and then pulled me out again. Oh I do like helping!

After tea, we went outside again and I played in the garden and my MH took this picture which she called 'Squeak in mint condition', and I like it a lot.




I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment