Monday 7 May 2012

I am confused


I went out to play last night and I was having a good time until I got caught in the rain and so I had to go home. Well, I was a bit wet---in fact I was VERY wet, and when I went in the window, my MH said 'Oh Squeak. Where have you been? You are ringing?'

Well. I listened and listened and listened, but I couldn't find which bit of me was ringing, and I still don't know. I shall have to give in and ask my MH to explain.

We have all had a brilliant day today 'cos the weather has been good and we have been outside and I love playing when we are all together in the garden.





Then my DH went up into our loft and brought down a new duvet that my MH wanted and boy, did I have great fun with that, and then with the big bag is was wrapped in. I just LOVE bags and play in them lots, but only when my humans are watching 'cos they don't want anything to happen to me. 'Cos they love me lots and lots.

I wonder if they will still love me when I am not ringing any more. Sigh :(

3 comments:

  1. Giggled a bit at Squeal "ringing". Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I meant Squeak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I am glad I made you smile so much, you forgot my name!

    ReplyDelete