Saturday 12 May 2012

Happy Happy Puss


That's what I am today. A happy, happy puss. It is a good day and we have all been outside lots of times and me and my DH took my MH into our greenhouse and she took some pictures of my DH and our plants, but I went away outside to play 'cos I had seen them all before. My DH has been very busy getting everything ready and I have picked out my little tomato plant that I am going to look after and talk to. My DH has to water it for me 'cos I can't do that bit. Well, I spose I could do it ONE way, but I don't think my tomato plant would like that! Hee hee :))))




My MH went over to the graveyard on the island 'cos her mummy and daddy are there, so I was in charge until she came back again and then we went into the gym where I helped her on her bike and watched while she did all her exercises.

When she was finished, we played on the grass for a long time and then we went back round to the greenhouse to see my DH and that's when I ran up the clothes pole and sat at the top just long enough to have this picture taken of me, and you can see that I am higher than the Hoy Hills! I could see nearly all over my little island from up there, so I shall probably go there again.




It is snooze time now, then feeding time and then out to explore and do very brave pussy cat things. Oh yes, I am a very happy puss today and I hope you are very happy too.

3 comments:

  1. Sadie and I are very glad that you are a happy pus. You can balance very well too. Our day here on our mountain is blustery. You would probably not care for it. Sadie doesn't

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I think you must have sent all your wind over to me 'cos it is very blowy today and I am not happy. I wouldn't be able to sit on top of my clothes pole today, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete