Tuesday 1 May 2012

A Brilliant Day!


That's what I have had. It has been the bestest day for a long time, and even my MH hoovering the bedrooms didn't annoy me 'cos the weather was so good that the door was left open and I could come and go as I pleased. And I pleased a lot!

My DH was working on the bit of garden just outside our gate and he was outside all day, so naturally I had to help him and he liked that a lot. Then I smelled something very nice---and it wasn't mouses! No. It was my MH doing her baking, so I headed in very quickly 'cos she always makes me something special and today it was the babyest pancake you have ever seen, and I am afraid you won't see it now 'cos it's in my adorable little tummy!

So I ate that, and then we went into the gym and I played there for a while and then went to see how my DH was getting on and it was then that I smelled something else nice. And it STILL wasn't mouses! This time it was my MH cooking stew for dinner time, and I raced back into the kitchen 'cos I always get a wee drop on my plate, and today was no exception. Oh, it was so good.

Them my MH went into the big cupboard and because I was so full of energy, I ran up the step ladder and on to the top shelf, and this time my MH did have her camera and so this is me exploring right up at the ceiling!




I am having a rest now 'cos I am a wee bit very tired and I need to get some more energy back for going out tonight. I will have lots to tell all my wee mouse friends tonight. I think they might be quite jealous.

2 comments:

  1. Squeak, I'm glad I found your blog. You are a very active cat, and I am enjoying your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie. I'm glad you found me too. I have lots of adventures and I am a very happy puss, as well as being adorable!

    ReplyDelete