Thursday 19 April 2012

WELL...



...what a day we have all had! It has been just brilliant and we have all been outside a lot and that makes me a very happy pussy cat 'cos I just love being outside.

It was vacuuming day Chez Squeak so me and my DH headed off to our greenhouse and my DH told me a secret. He doesn't like the vacuum cleaner either but we won't tell the Boss 'cos she makes my DH do the hoovering when she is away galavanting with her friends, and of course, he HAS to do it!

When she was finished, she came outside to wash the windows and I got to help her and then she played with me and laughed when I stuck my adorable little nose in the basin of water. I like water and I play in it lots.

My DH was working in the garden so I helped him too and then I watched my MH in her gym for a wee while, and while her little legs were working hard on her bike, I went out and sat on the top of my gate post, but she must have seen me, 'cos she took this picture for you and I know you will like it.

My DH put up our summer curtains in my living room and they are shorter and lighter that the winter ones, so they must be expecting good weather! I hope it is good, 'cos I am looking forward to spending lots of nights outside.

I hope you get good summer weather too.

No comments:

Post a Comment