Tuesday 17 April 2012

Sigh!


It is not a nice day at all, and I am not happy! It is raining and windy and I haven't been able to get out and play too much at all today. It was even too wet for me to go to the gym with my MH as she didn't want me to get blowed away.

I have played in my house with all my toys and I watched my DH as he was making goulash and 'cos I was very good, he gave me some raw stew and I liked that a lot.

My MH was on her Wii and I got weighed as well and my little Wii me is still very pleased with me as I am just the perfectest weight, but that will not surprise you at all, will it?

I am hoping to be able to get out to play after my dinner, but if not, then I will sit on my MH's knee and she will tell me stories and then she will play with me, so it will be OK whatever happens.

I will let you know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment