Sunday 1 April 2012

Resting


I think my DH must have been watching when I was doing my weather dance and he did it too, 'cos we worked in the garden yesterday and it was hard work, and he said he would do it today if the weather was good. BUT it is raining and we can't go outside.

He discovered that his favourite team were on my television, and I am sure I saw him doing some of my 'weather moves'!Then I had to go and lie down for a while 'cos it was not a pretty sight! Hee hee :))

We have all been having a quiet day and we are enjoying it. I might go into the gym with my MH or I might just watch her if she goes on her Wii. She hasn't decided yet.

Remember I told you that I was going to be out late last night? Well, my humans were both up late watching TV, so I was able to stay out till it was very late and I had great fun climbing the mountains of chips that you saw in my picture yesterday. But the funniest thing was that my DH let me in after my MH had gone to bed and then he forgot. So a while later, me and my MH heard him going to the door and whistling for me, and my MH had to tell him that I was cuddled up on the bed beside her.

Oh we did giggle! But we didn't let my DH see us---he might have been upset. Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment