Wednesday 25 April 2012

Not much to report


I have been quite lazy today 'cos I was out very late last night doing lots of hunting and that was good fun, but it made me a wee bit tired, so I have been taking it easy today.




My DH was in Stromness today in the Cat Protection shop, so it was just us girls in my house and we had a wee chat for a while and then I helped my MH decorate some of her cards that she had made and I made a very good job of them.

My MH showed me some pictures she had taken and I have asked her to put one on my blog to show you. On my little island, there are lots of beautiful beaches and in April and October the seals come to see us and they have wee baby seals there and when my MH went out this morning, there were lots of seals lying on the sand and she took some pictures.

I can't go to see them for real 'cos I would frighten them and they would swim away and I don't want to do that, so I shall just look at the pictures too. I hope you like this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment