Wednesday 4 April 2012

Not Much News



I don't have very much to tell you today 'cos I haven't been doing very much, although it is still early.

I went out till late last night and enjoyed hunting and sniffing and listening. I had a good sleep and then we all got up early 'cos both my humans were going out. My DH was away all day, but my MH was back in a couple of hours, so I had a wee bit peace and quiet.

When she came home, I ran to meet her and then I ran into our bedroom and dived under my blanket and my MH knows that is the sign for me to be played with and we played for ages. I hide and she finds me and sometimes she wraps me up in the blanket and tickles me and I like that a lot. It is one of my favourite games and my MH plays it a lot with me.

Then I got some mince when she was making spaghetti bolognese for her and my DH and I liked that too.

It is still quite cold, but I shalll be very brave and go out hunting again tonight.

I wonder what I will find?

No comments:

Post a Comment