Tuesday 3 April 2012

Look at me



I discovered another new toy today and as I was exploring, my MH took this picture. It is her other guitar case and it was going out to play with her today, so I had a wee play in it first.

My MH plays two guitars. One has six strings and the one she was playing today has twelve strings and she also has a baby guitar which she calls a ukulele, and she says that one is for me when I am bigger! I get quite annoyed when she plays her guitars 'cos then there is no room for me up on her knee, so I usually go out to play when she picks them up.

We have had some more snow today but I have still been able to go out to play. I went out till late last night and twice when I came home, I was all covered in white snowflakes. I looked VERY fetching, I can tell you!

I have my MH very well trained 'cos when I come in wet or snowed on, I just stand still and she gets some tissues and dries me and I purr all the time she is doing it 'cos I like her to know that she is doing a good job.

It doesn't take much to keep the old dear happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment