Monday 23 April 2012

I was right!

My DH had to do the hoovering, so the awful vacuum cleaner was out after all! Why can't the woman give us peace! Mind you, my DH did it a bit quicker than my MH does. We were up very early this morning because she had to catch the boat, so I got up with her and she fed me and gave me a wee cuddle and told me to be a good pussy cat. Now. I was a bit annoyed at this remark, 'cos I am ALWAYS a good pussy cat, but I humoured her anyway, and just purred. I went out with her and sat on the path with my sad face on until she had driven away, and then I nipped in the window and went straight back to bed, but she doesn't need to know that! My DH and me had a good day and we worked in the house and in the garden and we were all ready when my MH came home again and she brought us lots of good things like food for me, beers for my DH and some plants for our garden, so that's our work for tomorrow. We will all be at home tomorrow, so that will be good.

2 comments:

  1. Darling Squeak - you look so sweet and happy there, snuggled into your special Squeak-bed-with-a-roof and a wide-look-out-without-drafts-space so you can check up on Your humans activities while in divine-feline-cosyness.

    I hope you had a happy time supervising the planting out of the new plants,

    Michelle xxx

    (Zebby is a Senior Cat these days and is very busychecking out the effectiveness of our living room heater by snoozling right in front in the immediate heat - so he tends to sleep through my happy greetings)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle. I do like my peedie hoose (wee house) and sit in it often especially when the computer is on my MH's knee and I can't sit there. Me and my DH did a good job planting the flowers that my MH brought home and The Boss is pleased! Whew!!

    ReplyDelete