Wednesday 18 April 2012

Fairy Stories



I had a good night last night 'cos I was able to get out and play a lot and then I sat on my MH's knee and she told me one of her stories. My MH tells me brilliant stories and I love listening to them.

Last night she told me about the three little pigs, but instead of pigs and a big bad wolf, she made it about three little pussy cats and a big bad dog, and guess what the bravest, cleverest and adorablest pussycat was called? Squeak! ME!!! Isn't that amazing?

I just loved it and tonight she is going to tell me the story of the Three Mousketeers! I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

I have had a very good day today 'cos the weather has been good and I have been outside in my garden all day playing and hunting and sniffing and just thinking. I am going to be outside very late tonight, so I will need a wee rest after my dinner so that I can save some of my energy for chasing flies and mouses and things.

I am sure I will have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment