Thursday 12 April 2012

A Better Day....



.... except for the vacuum cleaner which appeared this morning, so I took to my bed and made sure that my MH knew I was not best pleased!

When she finished her work, she played with me and rolled me up in my blanket again and tickled me and I liked that a lot. My DH was working in our garden putting out some more ornaments and fixing ones that had got broken. We now have two Buddhas, but one lost one of his 'bits' so my DH was trying to fix it and he has managed, so he is a happy Buddha again.

I will send you some pictures of my garden when it is all finished, but every day there are new things for me to sniff and rub and I am liking that too.

Me and my MH went into the gym and I played while she did all her exercises and then she went on her Wii and I watched to make sure she didn't cheat! She is getting better at golf and tennis but still rubbish at baseball, but you didn't hear that from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment