Saturday 28 April 2012

Bad News and Good News


I have had a super day today but it was nearly not very good, and I shall explain.

The sun is shining and it is lovely and warm and my DH was out working in our greenhouse, so I had to go out and help him. We were working away quite happily when my MH arrived uttering the awful words ' I think I'll get the lawn mower out!' AARGH!!
I was not a happy puss!

My DH stopped what he was doing and got the machine out, while I did my 'don't-let-it-start' dance behind his back, and guess what? It wouldn't start. :))) Oh joy! I still have what takes, dear friends. My magic is still there!




My DH spent the rest of the day working on it, but it still wouldn't work, so me and my MH played on the grass and we had lots of great fun. I ran and chased and jumped and she chased me and tickled me and I was very, very happy.

My DH says he will try again tomorrow, so yours truly will be dancing again, and I shall let you know if it works.

I hope so, oh, how I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment