Sunday 22 April 2012

Another Lazy Day

I have just been doing pussy cat things today 'cos my humans have been taking it easy. My DH went into our greenhouse to make room for all the new plants that we are getting and I went in with him so that I could tell him where I wanted MY tomatoes, so we have that all sorted out to our mutual satisfaction. My MH went into her gym and exercised her little legs until they were tired. I went with her and made sure she didn't work too hard and then I let her tickle my adorable little tummy when she came back into my living room. She is going to Kirkwall tomorrow to see her friends, so it will just be me and my DH left at home, but the bestest thing of all, is that there won't be any vacuum cleaner. Hurrah! Oh, unless she tells my DH to do the cleaning. Maybe she won't! Paws crossed. It has been a good day today, so I will go out and play after I have had a wee snooze after my dinner. I don't want to overdo things at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment