Friday 13 April 2012

And a very good night!



I had a lovely night last night and it made me very happy. I was a wee bit tired 'cos I had been out a lot, so I climbed up on my MH's knee when she was watching the television and I had a very comfortable snooze. I was so cosy and warm and she was stroking my adorable little head so I purred until I fell asleep.

Mind you, I think my MH might have fallen asleep for a wee while too, 'cos there were some funny noises drifting over my head, but I was a very comfortable pussy cat.

That gave me the energy I needed to go out exploring at night and I stayed out until it was very late. There are lots of mouses about just now and all the birdies are coming back for their summer holidays, so there are lots of interesting noises and smells on my little island and that means there is a lot to do for a brave explorer like me.

I love the summer and I am getting quite excited about it. I was outside with my MH today and she took this picture of me beside the new meerkat. We haven't given it a name yet, but it is a lady meerkat 'cos she has a baby meerkat with her, so if you any ideas, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment