Wednesday 21 March 2012

WOW!



I saw an ENORMOUS birdie today! It was the biggest birdie I have ever seen and I have to admit that I was just a wee bit frightened.

It was a great big black and grey hoodie crow and it was sitting right outside my window. I sat on my window sill just staring at this THING. I pretended I was guarding my MH, but I was really staying away in case it carried me off, 'cos it was certainly big enough.

I must have been looking very scary 'cos when this big birdie saw me it flew away, and I was very, very happy again.

My MH is still sniffing a wee bit and makes funny sneezing noises especially when she tries to sneeze and it disappears! I try not to let her see me laughing, but oh dear, it is the funniest thing I have ever heard, and it happens lots of times.

Poor old dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment