Thursday 15 March 2012

Worried Puss



I have been a bit worried today, but it all turned out well in the end.

Let me explain. It was just me and my DH at home today 'cos my MH was away swimming, but that was OK. I am used to that. What did worry me was that we had no lights and no heating 'cos we had no electricity!

My first thought was that my DH had done something to break our electricity, but then I remembered that he was still in bed 'cos it was early, so it couldn't be his fault this time. Then I wondered if my MH hadn't paid the electricity man and he took it all back and left us with none and that would mean that I would be a cold pussy cat for ever and ever and I couldn't watch my television, and that made me very sad.

But then my DH told me not to be a worried puss 'cos the electric men were on my little island fixing some of their poles and they had to turn off everybody's electricity, so I breathed a massive sigh of relief and just went and cuddled up on my bed until it came on again.

When my MH came home, I sat on her knee and told her what I had been thinking, and we had a big giggle! Oh I am silly sometimes. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment