Tuesday 6 March 2012

A Secret



I can tell you a secret today 'cos everything is OK now. I saw a helicopter on Sunday!

I didn't know it was a helicopter at the time. I thought it was a ginormous bird coming down to get me, but my MH told me what it was and I was amazed. Now I know you will be wondering how I saw this helicopter.

Well, on Sunday my DH wasn't feeling very well and he had to go to hospital and the hospital sent a helicopter and it landed just outside my house! I wanted to go inside and have a wee look but the helicopter man wouldn't let me so I stayed with my MH and looked after her.

My DH is OK now and came home today, so I am a very happy puss that both my humans are where I can keep an eye on them.

Sometimes it is hard work being a pussycat!

No comments:

Post a Comment