Friday 23 March 2012

Not my best angle.....



.... but my MH thought that this was a funny picture and that you might like to see me as I am making my great bid for freedom!

This is how I get outside my garden into the big wide world and I was off today! It is a lovely day and I have been outside nearly all day. I played in my garden and then I went out into the fields to explore and sniff a lot and I had good fun.

I went into the gym with my MH and we worked hard and then we played again, so I am quite tired now. My DH is away to Stromness again to work in the Cat Protection shop and he has good fun there too.

I was worried that he was looking for another pussy cat and I don't want to share my house and my humans with another puss, but he said that my humans were so grateful to the Cat Protection people for sending me to them, that my DH wanted to help them.

That's nice, sure it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment