Thursday 29 March 2012

More oh dear!



It is still not a good day, so we have been indoors most of the time, but I have been very busy and so full of beans that I have made my MH quite tired!

I wakened her up very early this morning 'cos I was a tad peckish and felt like a little light refreshment and of course, I can't open the cupboard, so the old dear had to get up. She managed to feed me, but I think she was on auto pilot, and she went back to bed for a wee while. I had a feed and sat on my window sill watching the waves and the boats and the birdies, 'cos it gets light quite early now, but then I decided I would cuddle in beside my MH and have a nap and we liked that.

It was housework day, so while my MH played with her vacuum cleaner, me and my DH stayed in the study out of her way. We went into the greenhouse for a while and sat there 'cos it was nice and quiet, and then we went back in when the vacuum went away.

I went into the gym with my MH and had a big explore while she did her exercises and then she played with me in my living room when her wee legs had recovered from all their pedalling.

My humans are talking about going away for the day tomorrow, so I might not be able to write to you, but don't worry if you don't hear from me 'cos I am fine and if they do go away then my MH's friend M will come in an feed me and have a wee blether with me, so I shall be OK.

A wee bit lonely, but OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment