Thursday 8 March 2012

More Normal



That's what my day has been ---- more normal stuff and I like it. Except for one terrible thing. The VACUUM CLEANER!! Oh how I hate that thing!

Picture the scene. There was I, looking beautiful lying on my couch having a nap and dreaming of mouses and birdies and being the world's bestest hunter, when IT arrives and spoils it all, just as I was about to collect my trophy for being the bestest, cutest, adorablest pussy cat in the EN-TIRE world! The Boss woke me up! Harrumph. Not happy at all. I am going to order a vacuum cleaner manual and sabotage that awful machine. Hee hee.

So, after she had cleaned all the house, we went into the gym and I played while my MH did her exercises and it was good fun. Then we went into the house and I sat on the table while she made some more cards and she talked to me all the time, and I purred back.

She put some music on while she was working and she told me the machine was called a HI FI and then she laughed a lot when I asked why it is a high fi when it is sitting on my floor!

I still don't know the answer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment