Thursday 22 March 2012

Good Day/Bad day



The weather today has been beautiful and I have been out playing lots and lots and that makes me happy, as you know. But I was a bit sad this morning when my MH went away without me. She walked down to the end of our road to get a lift from her friend 'cos all the ladies from the island were going to Stromness for lunch, but I didn't know that, and I thought she was taking me for a walk. I walked down the road behind her, but then I stopped when I saw the car and when my MH got into it, I just had to walk back to my house all by myself, and I was quite a sad pussy cat.

I love my DH, but my MH says I am HER pussy cat and I do spend most of my time with her and she talks to me and cuddles me and plays with me and I like that a lot, so I miss her when she is not in my house.

So, when I got home, my DH saw that I was a wee bit sad and he played with me and he took me into our greenhouse and told me what we were going to be doing with it this year and I soon cheered up.

Then it was time to clean our windows 'cos The Boss had left instructions, so I helped my DH hose all the muck and salt off all my windows and I had good fun chasing the water and trying to avoid it at the same time. It took a long time and we both had really good fun.

And before I knew what time it was, my MH was back home again and I got lots of her special cuddles and when I sat on her knee she told me all about her day and what she had been doing and we were all very happy again.

I am intending to go out hunting later on tonight 'cos it is a beautiful night and I am sure there will be lots of mouses for me to talk to, so my day hasn't been so bad, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment