Saturday 24 March 2012

A Good Day



Both my humans have been home today and we have all been outside lots of times so I am a very happy peedie pussy cat.

My DH has been in our greenhouse and I have been helping him and of course the Boss has to see what we are doing.

Today's picture is of me examining all the chips which are on the trailer of the nice farmer man next door. My DH wants them for all the paths in my garden and when the farmer man brought them up to my house, he stroked my adorable little ears and told me I would need an awful lot of fish to go with these chips, so I HAD to have a look, didn't I?

I was a tad disappointed 'cos it's not eating chips at all and he must have been pretending. I had good fun up on the trailer 'cos there were lots of different smells and that kept me busy for a long time. I love sniffing new smells and I am sure there will be lots for me to sniff this summer, so that should be good.

I think I am going to like the summer very much and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment