Sunday 18 March 2012

Clever Me.



I hope you didn't miss me too much yesterday but my humans were away all day and I couldn't write to you.

I was fine and I was able to play outside a lot until they came home. I was sitting outside on the kitchen window sill when they came back, and I made them smile when I ran up to meet them.

We have had a good day today and I went into the gym with my MH and it was when she was finished that I was a very clever puss.

My DH had lost his wee knife and when me and my MH were playing on the grass today, I found it and my DH was very pleased with me, and I got a very special cuddle which I liked a lot.

I have been playing a lot, but I am resting now 'cos I am hoping to go out to play later on. I was out till really VERY late last night 'cos my DH was watching some boxing and he stayed up very late too and was able to let me in and out of the window, so I am a wee bit tired today.

But I am sure that with a little after-dinner nap, I shall be as fit as a fiddle again and rarin' to go. Roll on dark time!

No comments:

Post a Comment