Saturday 10 March 2012

Baking



I am a little bit peeved today 'cos I have not been able to do what I want, and I only wanted to help.

My MH's friend came to see her today and wanted to learn how to make scones and pancakes and so my MH showed her. Now. I have seen this done lots of times, and so I thought I could help, but they both said 'no' and I had to sit on the floor and just watch! I was not best pleased 'cos I am used to being right in the middle of everything, but my MH said that in her baking bowl was probably not the best place for my adorable little paws, but I don't know why!

I went into the utility room and I played with the water in the basin and I had good fun as you can see. This also shows that my little paws were clean, so I could have helped with the baking!

Maybe next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment