Tuesday 28 February 2012

Would You Believe It......



.....there is another Squeak in this world!! My friend from Germany told me that there was a baby pussy cat that she knows and its name is Quietschie which is German for.......Squeak! Me!!

I am sure it will be a beautiful pussy cat although not as adorable as me of course, but I am sure it will be lovely just the same. Maybe we can be friends and even pussy cat pen pals. That would be lovely and I could teach little Squeak all the things that I have learned with all my two years and two months experience! I am sure it would be invaluable to a baby puss.

Now. I know you are probably wondering what today's picture is, but I shall keep you waiting no longer. It is me having a wee rest in my MH's guitar case! She had to take her guitar out to play today and it needed to go in its box, and when she came back, she left the box on the floor, and I just had to have a look. So I looked from the outside in, and then I went inside and looked from the inside out 'cos I have to make sure I see as much as possible.

It was nice and furry and I think if it stays open, I might sleep there, but I think it will need to go away. I just hope my MH sees me and doesn't lock me up inside it.

That wouldn't be very good, would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment