Saturday 18 February 2012

Well...


.... my little weather-man friend was spot on when he said we would have snow, 'cos we have some snow today and it is very windy.

My humans had thought about doing to Kirkwall today---again!---but the weather is too bad so they stayed home. They are both good travellers but sometimes when it is windy, it is difficult getting on and off the boat and that's the bit my MH doesn't like especially as she has only got little legs! I am always happy when they stay home.

I went into the garden for a wee while with my MH and we stayed out and got snowed on but then it was too cold so we went back inside and played in my living room. I have got a new bit of string from yesterday's messages and I was playing with that when my MH took this picture which I think is a cracker.

But then modesty is not one of my strong points, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment