Thursday 16 February 2012

This and That


I was outside for a long time again last night and as usual, I had really good fun. There are fields all round my house and in the fields there are mouses and insects and so there are lots of creatures for an adorable pussy cat like me to explore.

I made my humans laugh last night 'cos I went outside just after my dinner which is a habit of mine and I didn't come in until about an hour later. I had a wee biscuit and a wee drink and I sat on my MH's knee for five minutes and then I was off again--out of my window for another hour and then I repeated the whole thing again and they did chuckle at me 'cos they though this was funny.

I was outside with my DH today while we looked at his greenhouse so that he can decide what he needs to buy for it this year. I hope I get some more tomatoes to look after but I am sure I will 'cos I made such a good job of it last year.

I played hide and seek with my MH, but I think you will see from today's picture that she found me quite easily. My favourite hiding place is under the coffee table in my living room, so I think I may have to have a wee change so that she won't find me so quickly.

Then I lay on my couch and watched my MH as she played on her Wii. She hasn't done this for a while 'cos she has been making cards and she wasn't very good today, but fortunately she was in front of me and so she didn't see me having a wee giggle every time she missed the tennis ball. Hee hee :)))

Oh I am wicked! Adorable AND wicked!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment