Friday 3 February 2012

Super Duper



I have had a super duper day and I am a very happy wee puss. It has been a glorious day---just a wee bit cold, but brilliant for pussy cats to be out playing and that's just what I have been doing.

My DH was away to Stromness to help in the Cat Protection shop and I helped my MH to do her housework and then we went out to play in my garden and that was great fun. After a wee while, I went out of my front window and into the field where the sheeps are and today's picture is of me talking to one of my sheep friends. I had been in the field right beside her, but when she started to walk towards me in a rather 'menacing' manner, I decided to nip through my fence and into my garden and Mrs. Sheep couldn't follow me! Hee hee :))

My MH was watching me and she thought that this was very funny and it made her smile, so it has been a very good day. And it's not finished yet, 'cos we are having more visitors in tonight and they like cats, so I shall have lots of people to cuddle me, and you know that makes me a very happy peedie puss!

No comments:

Post a Comment